For over 45 years the Thomson's family business has been providing superior printing to Regional Australia.
Working in one of the most advanced pre-press facilities between the capital cities our pre-press team is a very important link in our chain. Working with our Designers, or using supplied files from outside sources, we provide a full complement of services from scanning, digital image manipulation and enhancement, page layout and imposition and quality colour proofing.
We have 2 colour and 8 colour Heidelberg Speedmaster 52 printing presses. The 8 colour can print 4 colours on both sides of the sheet in one pass, or up to 8 colours on one side. Run lengths from 250 to 50,000 in full colour, spot colours and with inline varnishing options all handled in the one pass. Inline numbering and perforating add to the incredible flexibility of this press. We now offer wide format printing with our new Acuity LED 1600. Printing up to 2400mm in size and a range of media including FoamCore, Coreflute, Perspex and Self Adhesive Vinyl, this machine is ideal to produce your promotional and point of sale items. Whether it is an eye catching display, signage or a novelty cheque, we have it covered.
A quality finish is what will make your printing stand out from the rest. We complete almost every aspect of your job on our premises, so you can be sure the same high standards are applied all the way through to the completion of the job. Your finished job is no good to you printed and finished on time if it is not delivered in a timely fashion and arrives in good condition.
Check here for current vacancies and opportunities
5pm Monday the 20th of March 2017.
The Managing Director,
PO Box 19,
Or Email: email@example.com
Established for over 49 years, we offer state of the art equipment including a Polar Guillotine, Horizon Stitchliner, Stahl Folder, Autobond Celloglazer, MiniPak Shrink wrappers, along with numerous small binding and finishing equipment.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, well-presented person to undertake a 4 Year Apprenticeship to gain a Certificate III Trade Qualification in Print Manufacturing (ICP1315). If you would enjoy putting the finishing touches on print jobs this could be the career for you.
• set and operate a guillotine
• set and operate a folding machine
• set and operate a booklet makers and collator
• set and operate a paper drill
• set and operate a single head stapling machine
• bind soft covered and hard covered docket books
• put glue on the ends of note pads
• package finished printed materials and ship them
• maintain binding equipment to manufacturer’s specifications
• good literacy and numerical skills
• high levels of hand-eye co-ordination
• good eyesight with normal colour vision
• ability to pay careful attention to detail
• ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
• ability to make quick decisions and follow established procedures
• ability to engage in problem-solving in a team environment
• tact and discretion when dealing with customers’ material
• keenness to set up and use equipment
• mechanical aptitude
Please complete the following details and we will be in touch as soon as possible
409 Kiewa st, Albury, NSW 2640
02 6041 1466